Based in Nashville, Tennessee – Covers Nationwide
We collect information from you when you respond to a survey or fill out a form.
As appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or new mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for an estimate and/or to provide feedback on your moving services, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your estimate and/or your move confirmation, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Protection of Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better
site experiences and tools in the future
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 11/1/2009.
Move US Moving & Storage
141 Space Park S
Nashville, TN 37211, US
Local number in TN 615-751-5739